Welcome to the finish line! By taking these writing work samples seriously and spending a few days on these essays, you are much closer to meeting your graduation requirement for writing. Remember that this is not a race. If you take your time, brainstorm, write an outline, and think ahead, you have a very good chance of passing. Here are the rules to remember:
- Type your essay in Microsoft Word.
- Use 12-point font size, Times New Roman.
- Double space!
- Create enough paragraphs to get the job done.
- Include a title (the actual prompt you choose can be the title)
- Write a proper heading at the top of your paper:
- School name (ECCO)
- 4j ID #
It is also important to observe the rules!
- You must disable WIFI on your computer. You may not use/access the internet.
- You may not use your phone, listen to music, or wear headphone/earbuds while working.
- None of these materials (prompt sheets, scratch paper, folders) may leave this room. Leave your folders with your teacher.
- Only one paper can be a narrative/story.