Please complete this assignment. You may type or hand-write this paper. The first section focuses on researching definitions of common terms. The second section involves watching three video links. When you watch the videos, please apply the who, what, where, when, why, how? method of analysis to the following three video links. The first is a video commentary on American militarism and government from an alternative (internal) American perspective. The second is a video commentary on American militarism and government leadership from a Russian (external) perspective. Neither represents official Government media/propaganda, but rather views of individuals and those who agree with them. The third is an historical speech from a classic film, edited to include contemporary images and footage.
SECTION ONE: Definitions
- What is the definition of media?
- What is the definition of propaganda?
- What is the definition of multimedia?
- What is the definition of conflict?
- What is the difference between external and internal conflict?
- What is the definition of ideal?
SECTION TWO: Media / Propaganda / Multimedia Links